* Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting major)
* Diploma of Finance and Mortgage Broking Management
* Member of MFAA (Mortgage and Finance Association of Australia)
Director, Michael Hubbard, launched MJH Finance in 2013, after working in various commercial finance roles through out Southern QLD. Having worked in the financial industry for 15 years, Michael has assisted clients from a wide range of industries and businesses across regional and metro Queensland and Northern New South Wales.
Michael is passionate about building genuine relationships with his clients, to provide superior financial solutions for every stage of your financial journey. Michael is well known for his active contribution and support of various community groups including;
• Committee member of It’s A Bloke Thing Foundation, helping raise money for men’s health and research programs, and create prostate cancer awareness.
• MJH Finance Colour of Change Breast Cancer Luncheon sponsor for the last 3 years, raising money for Toowoomba BreastScreen via the Toowoomba Hospital Foundation.
• Rangers Rugby Sponsor, supporting Toowoomba’s oldest Rugby Union Club. Michael is committed to future opportunities to contribute to the growth and development of Toowoomba and the Darling Downs region.